Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
C1905 character villa with a clever addition, just seconds from Goody Road's best kept secrets
Offers Close Mon , 27th Mar – 1pm (usp)
Just a stroll down leafy Victoria Street from Goodwood Road’s buzzing cafe/bar scene and its treasured Capri cinema stands a C1905 sandstone-fronted villa with the south-north orientation, period charm, solar-powered comfort and clever extension to make it a family home as special as its locale.
The way the extension flows from its stainless steel galley kitchen to the timber-decked alfresco patio of the rear is something to savour alongside a living zone with its own access to the deck and the kind of intricately decorated ceilings and leadlight windows that define the original home.
The end result is a 3-bedroom haven that gives its master the luxury of a walk-in robe and ensuite, provides ample off-street parking and simply gets better with age and every step, just seconds from a great night out at Good Gilbert and no more than 10 minutes from the CBD. Sensational.
Features we love…
– Timeless character villa with prized north-facing rear
– Powerful 8.3KW solar system
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Galley style chef’s kitchen with quality integrated coffee machine, microwave and dishwasher
– Beautifully presented original features, including ornate fireplaces and high ceilings
– Electronic gated entry, alarm provisions and intercom to pedestrian gate
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– Plenty of storage, including cellar
– Landscaped low-care gardens with watering system
– Shed and shade sail to rear
– Walking distance from train, bus and tram stops
– Moments from King William and Unley Road precincts
– Close to Orphanage Park, walking distance to quality schools and zoned to the sought-after Glenunga International High School.
CT Reference – 5571/306
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,573.95 pa
SA Water Rates – $289.76 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $258.25 pa
Land Size – 464m² approx.
Year Built – 1905
Total Build area – 167m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Goodwood, then we can help you.