Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
East Terrace is one of THE streets in Henley Beach, and with this lovely corner position that offers complete privacy behind a high masonry wall, this can be your very own coastal retreat. Set on a 501 square metre allotment, here, every square inch of land is usable and with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen/living with adjacent formal living and dining options, makes this one hard to beat. There is plenty of lawn and space for trampolines and swing sets and all very safe and secure from the street.
Downsizers will love the open space that surrounds this home and find the gardens and allotment size relatively easy to maintain. Walk to Henley Square, wrap a sarong around your waist and head to the beach or shop to your heart’s content at a host of shopping centres just moments away. Some of the best public and private schools are all walking distance, not to mention sporting clubs, playing fields and surf clubs.
Offering a solid brick home in excellent condition and showcasing Art Deco features, timber floors, high ceilings and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces. This one is gold. I look forward to showing you through.
What we love:
– Currently tenanted until 5th October 2023, rental $760 per week
– Automatic lock up garage, additional sail for undercover park and plenty of room for more off-street parking
– Gorgeous entry with deco features, chandelier light fitting and solid timber floors
– Open plan kitchen/living opens to a paved outdoor covered alfresco and garden and sits adjacent to a formal dining and lounge room with open fireplace
– Executive kitchen features Westinghouse wall oven, 4 burner gas cooktop, 2 metre island bench with central microwave nook, 4 door pantry, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, puratap and ample counter space
– Kitchen overlooks a casual living area with French doors that open to a covered alfresco and garden
– The family bathroom features a deep soaking bath, vanity, toilet with adjacent laundry and services the three out of four bedrooms
– Main parents suite has garden views, excellent storage for clothing and footwear and a luxe ensuite with seamless shower screens, shower heads for two, large vanity, toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
– The remaining bedrooms, two have excellent wardrobe space and bedroom fourth can be utilised as a home office or fourth bedroom
– Other features include quality window treatments, ornate plaster ceiling work and cornices, Daikin zoned air heating/cooling, luxe carpet, solid timber flooring and so much more
Call for a private inspection or I will look forward to seeing you at the open home inspections.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.