If it’s something a little different you want in a suburb everyone would love to be, then look no further than number 166 Wattle Street; the subtle salute to the Spanish villa with 3-bedrooms, a stylish near-new kitchen, an atrium that sends light rushing through the home, app-controlled ducted R/C, a strong rental record and a zoned ticket to Glenunga International High School. This is the foot into Malvern’s door you never thought possible.
Think Foodland Frewville, the cafes on Duthy Street, Saturday afternoons at Unley Oval, bike rides into the East End for dinner and shopping sprees at the high-end fashion boutiques of Unley and Hyde Park. What’s left to think about?
• Spacious master bedroom with en-suite, far away from open-plan living at the front
• Kitchen includes stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher and Bosch appliances
• Enclosed, covered atrium could be a sitting zone, a green thumb’s showcase or unique home office
• Built-in robes to master bedroom
• Walk-in shower and bathtub
• Durable and stylish bamboo floors to main living zone
• Move-in ready and neatly presented inside and out
• Separate laundry
• Neatly presented easy-care gardens to front and rear
• Secure front and rear yards
• Off-street parking for two cars
• Moments from a range of quality schools, including Concordia College and Walford Anglican School for Girls
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5039/639
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,295.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $175.79 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $145.15 pa approx.
Land Size – 300m² approx.
Year Built – 1976
Total Build area – 118m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Malvern, then we can help you.