Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Flawless townhouse living at its luxurious, entertaining best
Auction Sat, 14th Oct – 3.30pm (usp)
Unassuming from the street and like nothing you ever expected beyond its front door; this flawless C2018, 3-bedroom townhouse takes its high-end selections and its roomy interiors and wraps them in a light-filled package with multiple living zones, the kitchen of your dreams, alfresco pavilion, private rear yard and your very own solar-heated pool.
The result: the sleek, deceptively spacious prototype for modern living, whether you’re downsizing, in the throws of a fast-paced career or in search of a flexible place to grow a family in style.
Whether it’s the kitchen’s stone tops and Smeg appliances, the high ceilings, striking engineered timber floors, stunning wet areas, custom joinery, ducted comfort control air, ensuited master bedroom or the outdoor poolside kitchen; the sum of its parts is a home that has to be seen to be truly appreciated.
Just a stroll from Gico Eatery, Glynburn Gourmet Deli, a range to eateries and Firle Plaza, your appreciation rises the moment you see just how easy life is here. Don’t let it go.
Features we love…
– Astute floorplan makes the master suite the only bedroom on the lower floor
– Roam freely over two levels, including an upper floor with a retreat, study zone and two double bedrooms
– High-end selections throughout, including 2.7m ceilings to both levels
– Smeg oven/cooktop, Miele dishwasher, loads of storage, stone benchtops, dual under mounted sinks and expansive breakfast bar to kitchen
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and feature gas log fireplace
– Built-in storage throughout
– Fully-tiled, private solar-heated in-ground pool with glass fencing
– Alfresco pavilion with cafe blinds and fully-equipped outdoor kitchen with integrated fridge and 4-burner BBQ
– Lock-up garage with remote entry
– Secure rear yard
– Fully alarmed
– Ultra low-care landscaped gardens
– Just 15 minutes from the CBD
– Walking distance from public transport
– Close to a range to quality public and private schools
CT Reference – 6204/29
Council – City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates – $1,646.90 pa
SA Water Rates – $198.54 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $172.45 pa
Land Size – 295m² approx.
Year Built – 2018
Total Build area – 228m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Firle, then we can help you.