Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
'Tree tops'; nimble family living with an outlook you'll want to keep to yourself
Offers Close, Mon 14th Aug – 5pm (usp)
Set at the peaceful conclusion of a cul-de-sac that calls home an enclave aptly named ‘Tree tops’, this contemporary family haven – with the versatility you don’t see coming and a view you can’t take your eyes off – plays the part to perfection in Nairne’s best-kept secret.
Shh! Don’t tell everyone at once about this flexible 4-bedroom floorplan, centred around a free-flowing L-shaped family room that ends where that enchanting valley vista and your rear cottage gardens begin. They won’t leave.
Instead, take your time getting to know this solar-powdered and impeccably presented haven with a bonus retreat that could be anything from a formal lounge, playroom, home theatre or home office to yet another bedroom.
Three en-suites. That’s essentially what you’ll get thanks to the two-way bathroom that feeds bedrooms two and three.
Fancy yourself a bit of a home chef? The open-plan kitchen – with composite stone benchtops, breakfast bar and quality appliances – will step up to the plate and doubles up as the perfect meeting point at the home’s light-drenched nucleus.
Grab a tea and your Tom Clancy novel and head straight to the alfresco patio or the semi enclosed, covered ‘garden room’; a magical little spot set to that beautiful Hills backdrop. Take as long as you want. Don’t take it for granted.
– Enviably placed in a whisper-quiet pocket of Nairne
– Elevated rear aspect with sweeping hills views
– Lock-up carport and further off-street parking in-front
– Modern 2009 build with ultra-flexible floorplan
– Solar system with battery and efficient split r/c for year round comfort at a fraction of the cost
– Large rainwater tank with pump plumbed to the home to enable switching from mains supply to rainwater at anytime
– Neutral decor and striking timber-look floors
– Established low-care gardens and large tool shed
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
– Storage galore and separate laundry
– Just a 4-minute drive from Lot 100
– Ten minutes from Mount Barker’s convenient town centre
– No more than 25 minutes from the Tollgate
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Nairne, then we can help you.