Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Elegant, timeless, built to last and laid out to entertain with a sunset in tow, this high quality 3-bedroom home exists to make the day-to-day easy, comfy and accommodating for downsizers and executives with lifestyle top of the agenda. Designed to the exacting standards of its original builder-owner, recent improvements make this a reproduction villa to savour – headlined by formal and casual living zones, porcelain floors, a granite-topped kitchen and an alfresco pavilion with an electric louvred roof and that sunset view.
Set behind a manicured rose-laden garden on a prized corner parcel in a gorgeous St Georges street, you’ll potter around without disruption in a home that is so well connected to everything you’ll ever need. Just a stroll from public transport and moments from Burnside Village, a range of walking trails and the CBD itself, we really do mean everything.
• Flexible floorplan with formal lounge/dining and casual family room
• Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Walk-in robe and en-suite to spacious master bedroom
• Reproduction features include arches and period lighting to formal zones
• Loads of storage throughout, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Ducted evaporative air conditioner and gas space heater to living zone
• Instant gas hot water
• Separate laundry
• Easy-care landscaped gardens with rear private patio
• Large garden/tool shed
• Lock-up garage with remote entry
• Side road access for your trailer/caravan
• Zoned for Glenunga International High and Linden Park Primary Schools
• Moments from Seymour College
• No more than 15 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5095/826
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,410.85 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $196.02 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $114.50 pa approx.
Land Size – 410m² approx.
Year Built – 1996
Total Build area – 216m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
St Georges, then we can help you.