Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
It is with great pleasure to present this beautifully restored Colonial residence. This solid brick 1960’s home is as pretty as a picture with its handsome façade and ever flowering gardens. The garden is a clever design ensuring an array of colour throughout the seasons. There is sweet Juliette, salvia, lavender, spring bulbs, a variety of roses and a beautiful standard pink flowering cherry tree. Thoughtful planting and a custom designed watering system makes this joyful garden reasonably low maintenance.
A beautiful addition to the home is a custom built covered outdoor entertaining area that is protected from the elements with pull down blinds. This is the perfect space for large gatherings and direct access to the kitchen makes entertaining easy. The home inside is as immaculate as the outside so come along to an open home and see for yourselves.
The current owners will miss the close proximity to the beach and the variety of shopping centres close by. The express bus into the city is at the end of the street and strolls along Linear Park will also be missed. Excellent private and public schools are all walking distance and this home is zoned for Henley High. There have been many happy years spent here but it is now time for a new buyer to love this space.
What we love
– 3.225 kw solar, feed in at 48c with four years to go, 3 phase inverter, single auto carport
– Wide welcoming entry to a large formal lounge with gas heating and adjacent dining room with split system air and gorgeous views to the garden
– Adjacent kitchen and meals area, updated 8 years ago and includes a new range hood, Dishlex dishwasher, puratap, 5 burner gas hob and Westinghouse under bench oven and grill
– Three bedrooms, main is King size with a wall of fully fitted wardrobes and ceiling fan, bedroom 2 is a double room with fan, bed 3 is also double sized. Plush wool carpet is underfoot and includes as the formal lounge and dine
– The family bathroom features a separate shower, bath and vanity. There is a separate toilet adjacent to the bathroom
– Other features include outdoor blinds, instant gas hot water, tool shed, ducted evaporative cooling, rainwater tank which irrigates the rear garden, water feature surrounded by Clivias, NBN
Available for viewing outside of advertised times. You are going to love this one.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Fulham, then we can help you.