A low-care contemporary family home that couldn't be better placed
When Seaford and surrounds is the clear choice, choose the Meadows and a ready-to-go family home that prioritises a flexible and spacious footprint over those time-consuming gardens. Built in just 2014, this contemporary home lays out four bedrooms and multiple living zones – including a central lounge/theatre room and north-facing open plan family room – not to mention a double garage and a summer-ready alfresco pavilion. With ducted R/C, fully-equipped kitchen and an ensuite and walk-in robe, this one thinks of everything – and everyone.
If lifestyle is everything, you’ve got nothing to worry about when home stands within a walk of several reserves, Seaford Meadows train station and Seaford Meadows Shopping Centre, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and so much more – all no more than six minutes from the pristine sands of Port Noarlunga. The choice is clear.
– Remote entry to double garage
– Off-street parking for total of four cars
– Stylish timber floorboards to main living zone
– Dishwasher, gas cooktop and large breakfast bar to open-plan living
– Easy-care landscaped gardens with tool/garden shed to rear
– Ducted R/C throughout
– Down lighting to alfresco pavilion
– Tub and walk-in shower to main bathroom
– Built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– Just metres from Lanyard Road Reserve and Playground
– Walking distance from public transport including Seaford Meadows train station for a hassle free commute
– Under 40 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 6102/843
Council Rates – $1,649.92 pa
SA Water Rates – $147.48 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $120 pa
Land Size – 450 m² approx
Year Built – 2014
Total Build area – 231 m² approx
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in Seaford Meadows?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaford Meadows, then we can help you.