If space and stylish living is a must for you and your family, then 17 Northey Avenue is the perfect place for you. Spoilt by leafy surrounds and just a 15 minute stroll to Henley Square, this is a home designed for serious entertaining for all generations with multiple indoor living zones and a spectacular outdoor covered alfresco with built-in seating and designer outdoor kitchen. The home is a whopping 356m2 of luxe living set over two levels.
The footprint is not only Chic but also practical with its four oversized bedrooms, two indoor living zones and designated office space with built in kitchenette. It is rare to find a home of such generous proportions on a low maintenance 347m2 allotment, surrounded by green space and walking distance to the best schools, sporting clubs, shopping, transport and the beach.
What we love about this home;
– Top street appeal, grand entry, double auto garage with storage, luxurious spa courtyard.
– Luxe fittings include plantation shutters, rich textured carpet, large format porcelain floor tiles, three step cornices, designer feature timber panelling, newly installed 16kw Panasonic heating/cooling system, 8 person heated spa.
– Lovely wide entry, powder room for guests, family sized laundry with loads of storage.
– A dreamy open plan kitchen/living/dine connects seamlessly to a covered alfresco area protected by the weather with electric blinds and a gas heater, electric fan, a custom built seating area and an outdoor kitchen to die for. A top of the range Weber Summit E-660 6 burner BBQ sits centre stage to a concrete bench with storage underneath, sink and a wine fridge.
– Inside the chef can prepare in a well designed kitchen with a large walk in pantry, plenty of bench space and storage, Smeg appliances that include wall oven, built in microwave, gas cook top, range hood and dishwasher. The three metre island bench is perfect for food preparation and interacting with friends.
– Upstairs offers four bedrooms, all with built in robes and ducted air-conditioning. The main bedroom is super-King size with a gorgeous ensuite featuring dual sinks, toilet and double shower. There is a luxurious walk-in dressing room and a private balcony with hills views.
– The remaining bedrooms are all King size with excellent storage and leafy vistas. All three bedrooms are serviced by the generous family bathroom with a deep spa bath, separate shower, toilet and large vanity.
– Other features include an alarm system and fully landscaped gardens with feature lighting and an automatic irrigated watering system front and back so it takes care of itself. Far enough away from the crowds that ensures a peaceful existence and still walking distance to all the action. You are going to love this one.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.