Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
The records will say a 1999 build. The reality is so much rosier the moment you see with your own eyes this periodically renovated home on an ultra-low-care parcel with only a neighbour to one side and a pitched roof rear pavilion with summer meals on its mind.
A cutie from the street and more spacious within than first impressions let on, this light-smothered home combines multiple living zones with three bedrooms to create a haven you can grow into without ever feeling overwhelmed by mountains of housework or entire weekends spent gardening.
Instead, you’ll use that extra spare time relaxing and entertaining inside and around an impeccably presented abode with stylish timber-look floors, ensuited main bedroom, central sitting room and an open-plan rear that makes the stone-topped kitchen its daily focal point.
Move in and love every second at home. Lap up the lifestyle it affords in its peaceful pocket, moments from The Stables and Golden Grove shopping precincts, not to mention no more than 40 minutes from the CBD. The grass really is greener in Greenwith.
– Beautifully kept and tastefully updated
– Offering the perfect blend of easy-care living and family functionality
– Perfect for first homebuyers and downsizers
– Modern open-plan kitchen with low-profile stone benchtops, Smeg dishwasher, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and large pantry
– Impeccably maintained
– Walk-in robe and updated ensuite to main bedroom
– Efficient split r/c for year-round comfort
– Loads of storage and separate laundry
– Lock-up garage and additional off-street parking
– Landscaped low-care gardens with secure rear yard
– Ideally placed on a bend to create the equivalent of a corner position
– Walking distance from public transport
– And much more.
Certificate of Title – 5156/583
Council – Tea Tree Gully
Zoning – GN – General Neighbourhood
Year Built – 1999
Land Size – 405sqm
Total Build area – 173sqm
Council Rates – $1,576.05 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $127.10 pa
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Greenwith, then we can help you.