Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Situated on a pretty, historic street, this well-loved home on 722 sqm is flanked by majestic gumtrees, one still with remains of the horse hitch used by parishioners to tie up their horses while worshipping across the road at Saint Joseph’s church, which opened in May 1850.
Built some 110 years after the church in 1960 by the current owners, this has been a very well loved home, as you will experience when you wander through. The home has a large buffer from neighbours, is in a picturesque spot, and is such an easy walk to everything Willunga Township has to offer. This location is so handy and peaceful, you’ll find it hard to leave too.
What we love about the property:
– Large 6 x 6m family room at the front of the home with wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioner
– Open plan family/dining/kitchen with ceiling fan and split system air-conditioner, all electric kitchen with dishwasher, water filter, new taps and island bench
– 3 generous bedrooms with the master being quite large
– 9 foot ceilings throughout home
– Original bathroom in great condition with terrazzo flooring, bath, shower, hand basin and separate toilet
– Laundry with bonus spa. Being a sporting family, the kids were offered a choice of a pool or spa, they chose the small spa, ideal for soothing aches and pains
– Side access through to the carport long enough for 2 cars end for end, plus workshop area and adjacent man cave/she shed/entertainment/ barbeque area
– Obligatory lemon tree and vegetable gardens for the country cook, plus shade houses for your orchids and ferns, garden has ornamental shrubs and trees
– Fully paved backyard for the added convenience of no mowing
– Raised deck at the back with verandah overlooking the backyard
– Yankalilla stone driveway
– Mains electricity, water, common effluent sewer, NBN
– Electric hot water service
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioner, wall unit air conditioner, ceiling fan in dining room
– 4000L (approx.) rainwater tank for garden
This home is a one owner, built in 1960 by locals that grew up in Willunga and McLaren Vale, a happy home for 59 years, now it’s time to downsize, come and take a look for yourselves, you’re gonna love it!
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in Willunga?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Willunga, then we can help you.