Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Change your outlook with a serene family home in Happy Valley's best pocket.
Offers Close Tue, 22nd Aug – 10am (usp)
Privately nestled below street level to start and elevated at its finish, if it’s the quiet life you want with an outlook to savour, search no further than this tightly held family home with three bedrooms to go with its multiple living zones, making it move-in-ready for young families, work-from-home professionals and downsizers alike.
Set to the backdrop of koalas and birdlife on its prized south-north parcel, this neatly presented haven calls home arguably Happy Valley’s most tranquil pocket, ensuring you always feel so much further away from the city than you really are – saving its most calming space for the rear paved patio that looks across the treetops.
Just a short drive from The Hub and Thalassa Park, walking distance from public transport, a 15-minute drive from Brighton Beach, and just 30 minutes from the CBD; with fresh air, nature walks, views to the Happy Valley Reservoir, the best Adelaide has to offer is never far from reach. Happy days.
– Tightly held by the one family since 2005
– Ideally placed in arguably Happy Valley’s best pocket
– Flexible floorplan with two main living zones and three bedrooms
– Spacious kitchen/casual meals zone
– Dishwasher and plenty of storage in the kitchen
– Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning for heating and cooling
– Ample off-street parking in front, plus a carport and garage
– Storage includes built-in robes for two bedrooms and hallway linen cupboards
– Stylish timber-look floors and brand-new carpets
– Established front gardens with spacious patio and reservoir views to tiered rear
– Plenty of potential to customise the rear garden to suit your needs
– Separate rumpus/studio/home office or teenage retreat
– Moments from a range of pre-schools, primary and high schools, including Aberfoyle Hub R-7 School, Happy Valley Primary School & Aberfoyle Park High School
– 5 minutes’ drive to shopping centres and the public library
– Less than 15 minutes from Flinders University and Hospital
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Happy Valley, then we can help you.