Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
**SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION – AUCTION CANCELLED**
Offering all the character and charm of the established Beulah Park set, this 1928 family home offers comfortable immediate living with further opportunities to personalize, extend and renovate (STCA). Set on a desirable tree lined street with valuable off-street parking, all the boxes are ticked for easy living blended with untapped potential.
What we love:
• The character, charm and street appeal are self-evident. Set behind the “picket fence”, your personal retreat awaits
• Period features of high ceilings, fireplaces and polished floors coupled with a stately entrance, all further enhance the appeal
• Large master suite with excellent storage and private sunroom which could easily double for an office for those that work from home
• Bedrooms two and three are carpeted and come with their own private courtyards and private sitting rooms; – ideal for those who value personal space
• The large dine in kitchen is modernized in neutral tones and offers excellent storage and updated appliances
• Formal dining is generous in size and due to its nature and positioning can be flexible in use
• The oversized rear sunroom overlooks the private and tranquil rear yard. With windows running the length of the room, the garden is invited in. Used as an art studio and teaching space by the previous owner, this room offers many possibilities.
• Shaded in deciduous trees, the yard is both inviting and relaxing with just enough for the dabbling gardener to enjoy.
Zoned for the highly desirable Marryatville High School and is located within walking distance to Pembroke School and local primary schools. The cosmopolitan lifestyle can be enjoyed in the developing Magill Road precinct and The Parade in Norwood, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
C/T = 5327/415
Year Built = 1928
Land Size = 494sqm
Equiv Area = 193sqm
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Beulah Park, then we can help you.