Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Extended C1890 single-fronted cottage, just steps from cobbled King William
Auction Sat, 22nd Jul – 10.30am (usp)
Just metres from cobbled King William Road, this C1890 single-fronted stone cottage extends (literally) a warm welcome to anyone in search of a deceptively spacious 3-bedroom haven that’s all about maximum lifestyle for minimum effort.
You can see and feel the buzz of King William but you certainly won’t hear it, whether you’re inside or pottering amongst the easy-care gardens of this pin-drop quiet, secure and solar-powered charmer with a semi-ensuited master bedroom and an extension that laps up its sunny north-facing rear aspect and starts with an updated stone-topped kitchen.
There’s no end to the perks of its leafy position, just a short jaunt from Hyde Park’s cafes, sassy salons and progressive restaurants, not to mention Goodwood’s cinema and eclectic cafe culture, all just a 5-minute drive from the CBD. It’s settled then; this is the one.
Features we love…
– Elongated footprint creates a home of surprising space and functionality despite its petite facade
– Expansive open-plan rear addition, astutely designed to take in the northern winter sun
– Soaring ceilings throughout
– Powerful 6.6KW solar system for reduced energy bills
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg freestanding oven, Miele dishwasher
– Three double bedrooms, one with private access to two-way bathroom
– Remote gated entry, carport and off-street parking for two cars
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas single point heating
– Separate laundry
– Custom joinery and storage to all three bedrooms
– Easy-care gardens with automatic watering system
– Walking distance from public transport
– Close to a range of schools, including St Thomas School
CT Reference – 5368/332
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,253.70 pa
SA Water Rates – $258.40 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $150.30 pa
Land Size – 293m² approx.
Year Built – 1890
Total Build area – 154m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Goodwood, then we can help you.