This thoughtfully designed residence is located in a family friendly position with views across Pennington Gardens reserve. Set on a corner allotment of 626m2 (approx.) this 90s Hickinbotham built home boasts multiple living areas and great flow.
Notable features include:
– Master suite with walk in robe and beautifully renovated bathroom
– Beds 2 & 3 are positioned at the rear and serviced by a family bathroom and powder room
– Formal lounge and dining room
– Open plan kitchen, living and meals with outdoor integration
– Almost new ducted/zoned, reverse cycle air-conditioning
– New carpets and freshly painted
– Quality fencing, remote sliding gate
– Double carport with roller doors
– Secure off-street parking for up to four vehicles
– Good sized shed, verandah and pergola area
With plenty of space for the growing family this property offers broad appeal and is ready to move straight in, however buyers will appreciate the scope of adding further value.
CT Reference – V5064/F613
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Zone – General Neighbourhood
Built – 1993
Council Rates – $1456.90 per year
Water Sewer – $186.90 per quarter approx
ESL – $155.30 per year approx
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below: https://x5u9a.app.goo.gl/Jfth
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Pennington, then we can help you.