Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
No frills, all comfort; the complete family home on a boundless parcel
Looking for a solid, spacious no-frills home you can settle straight into or set and forget with tenants from day one, on a generous parcel that wouldn’t say no to a brand new build down the track?
Look no further than this 3-bedroom family home with a bevy of living zones, lock-up carport, a large rear yard with boundless space to relax and play, and a double shed for your tools and big toys.
If your idea of play is long summer days at the beach or hopping from one McLaren Vale cellar door to the next, Morphett Vale makes complete sense – just 15 minutes from Seacliff’s Esplanade and 30 minutes from the CBD. Sold?
Features we love…
• Ultra-flexible floorplan with central open-plan kitchen leading to spacious front lounge room
• Rear sunroom and retreat give you the option of extra bedrooms
• Plenty of room for a rear extension and pool
• Heating/cooling provisions
• Stylish timber floorboards
• Full of natural light
• Separate laundry
• Very secure – with external roller shutters
• Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
• Solid investment with a long term tenancy (6 years at $345 per week)
• A short drive from a range of supermarkets and other daily conveniences
• Just 10 minutes from Westfield Marion
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5115/31
Council – City of Onkaparinga
Council Rates – $1,465.15 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $106.55 pa approx.
Land Size – 736m² approx.
Year Built – 1964
Total Build area – 225m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Morphett Vale, then we can help you.