Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
C1913 return verandah villa with a Tesla-powered reinvention to savour
Auction Sat, 3rd Jun – 11.30am (usp)
With multiple living zones, up to five bedrooms, a cellar, sleek wet areas, starring open-plan kitchen and a north-facing rear addition that takes the best moments outside in summer, this C1913 return verandah villa is a ‘before and after’ story worthy of its blue chip position and the 1227sqm (approx.) parcel it calls its own.
It’s always been a robust character home, set back from its leafy street. After its no-expense-spared re-jig, renovation and extension, it is now a dynamic, ultra-versatile entertainer that flows with smooth ease across a boundless internal footprint and out to the fully-tiled alfresco pavilion of your dreams.
Whether it’s the wonderfully preserved features of the original villa, the master’s luxe ensuite, the way the main bathroom frames a private garden setting or the sheer vastness of the beautifully lit addition with ceilings that rise to the heavens, this Tesla-powered home surprises and impresses from start to finish.
Nestled between Unley Park and Millswood, Kings Park is the petite suburb you never knew you wanted, all just moments from cosmopolitan Unley and Hyde Park precincts and Adelaide’s best schools and colleges. The ‘before’ was great. The ‘after’ will change your life.
Features we love…
– A family home of rare scale and substance on a huge south-north facing parcel
– Powerful Kronius 6.2KW solar system and Tesla battery
– Contemporary open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele appliances and butler’s pantry
– Appliances include pyrolytic oven, combination microwave oven, warming drawer and dishwasher
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Large dry cellar
– Flexible floorplan incudes luxe master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Double garage and carport
– Electronic gated entry
– Mezzanine to garage/shed
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens
– Timber floors and high ceilings throughout
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Cabra Dominican College and Walford School for Girls
– Just 15 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5546/236
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $4,079.55 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $380.10 pa
Land Size – 1227m² approx.
Year Built – 1913
Total Build area – 383m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kings Park, then we can help you.