Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Escape to a soul-soothing lifestyle property with every generation in mind
From humble 1980s log cabin to a striking, dynamically laid-out crowd-pleaser with its very own self-contained wing to go with its recent wide-scale renovation, it’s a home worthy of the 10 sprawling acres at its feet, opening its door to multi-generational families or anyone looking to supplement their income with their very own AirBnB listing.
A bevy of living zones and a study form the nucleus of this stylishly updated home bookended by that two-story home-within-a-home and a brand new open-plan kitchen that sits stylishly below the true master bedroom – just one of the many spaces here that connect with effortless ease to the gum-studded doorstep of this fully-fledged lifestyle property.
– Original log cabin home with multiple architectural-style additions
– Recent cosmetic renovations make it all look and feel brand new
– Sweeping valley views thanks to the home’s elevated position
– Set on a sprawling acreage with paddocks, large dam, duck pond
– The option to rent out the self-contained wing featuring a complete open-plan kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, two living zones and its own heating/cooling provisions
– Unique, ultra-flexible floorplan caters for many circumstances and stages in life
– Brand-new main kitchen with breakfast bar, quality appliances, loads of storage and dishwasher
– The home feeds multiple alfresco zones, including a brand new timber look composite decked rear patio
– Efficient split R/C and cosy combustion fireplace with new hearth
– Stylish timber-look flooring
– Large central living zone/retreat with oversized glass sliding doors
– Sleek, fully renovated bathrooms throughout
– Large 3-bay shed with power and stables
– Separate laundry and plenty of storage
– Fenced paddocks, perfect for a pony or a couple of alpacas
– Established landscaped gardens with veggie patches
If you don’t go looking for this special property you simply won’t find it, such is its rare sense of seclusion just a five-minute drive from Willunga’s historic township, imploring you – or your paying guests – to skip into town for brunch before hopping from one cellar door to the next or making a beeline to Port Willunga and its rugged coastline. Come & check it out – you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Willunga South, then we can help you.