Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Build the Blackwood dream just a stroll from Main Road
Offers Close Tue, 10th Oct – 12pm (usp)
The carport is built, the power and water services are ready to connect, the land is cleared and the scene is set for whatever you – and your architect – can dream up (STCC).
Welcome to the perfect blank canvas, spread across some 902sqm of Hills plot, hidden on a hammerhead title, just a stroll from Main Road’s countless conveniences and a short drive from Belair National Park and Scotch College.
We call that the best of both worlds; a serene, gum-studded setting without any disconnection from the things you need, including supermarkets, cafes, specialty stores and the public transport stops that will have you down the hill and in Adelaide’s CBD in less than 20 minutes. Stop dreaming. Start planning.
Features we love…
– Set back from and out of sight of Edward Street, creating meaningful peace and privacy
– Tranquil setting with abundant wildlife on your doorstep
– A largely flat envelope with some retaining in place
– The hard work has already been done with water, sewerage, power and some built infrastructure in place
– An engineered sump with brand new pump
– Large pitched-roof two car, side by side carport
– Just a five-minute walk from Coles Blackwood and public transport on Main Road
– A short drive from Blackwood High School, St John’s Grammar School and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Five minutes from Flinders University
CT Reference – 6131/172
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,150.95 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $139.30 pa
Land Size – 902m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Blackwood, then we can help you.