Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This beautiful single fronted cottage is more than just a pretty face, immaculate from the street you will be blown away by the homes classic character features and modern edge carefully added over time. Methodically renovated to the highest standard this home is perfect for now, but also has the ability to grow with your family as others on the street have (STCC).
What we love about this home:
– Modern fresh kitchen with stone bench tops, under cupboard lighting, glass splash back, deep sink, in-line water filter, stainless steel appliances, deep drawers and built-in breakfast bar
– Living room is equipped with a gas log fireplace, TV mount above the fireplace and the original stained glass door
– Two great sized bedrooms, both with restored feature fireplaces, master with extensive BIR and contemporary chandelier
– Sparkling bathroom with Stegbar semi-frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiles
– The whole house inside and out has been freshly painted and new carpet has been laid
– Plantation shutters, extra power points, security screens, ducted evaporative air conditioning, fans, dimmer lights and feature pendant lights in the hallway are just a few of the extra details that have been added to this home
– Beautiful backyard with alfresco area provides your own private oasis to entertain friends and family
– Rear lane access to a double garage with automatic panel lift door, sensor light and power point.
Situated along a quiet residential street within walking distance to the parade, this quintessential Norwood home is sure to appeal to everyone with all amenities in close proximity.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Norwood, then we can help you.