Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
All inspections cancelled, offer has been accepted
Huge on living space and massive on potential, this oversize family home has all the hall marks of a stately and luxurious lifestyle for large and blended families. A project, a renovator’s delight, it calls for those big on entertaining, creatives, opportunist and visionaries who are prepared to take the time to recreate and further develop the vision this home holds. Immediately and comfortably liveable you can shift in and improve over time.
Things we love: –
• Huge family home with grand external appearance
• Internally offers living of immense proportions.
• The feeling of grandeur is felt immediately upon entering through the double doors.
• The 12ft vaulted ceilings, polished floor tiles, ornate cornices and decorative architraves all give a formal ambiance and many of these themes are continued through the home.
• The formal dining room is sizeable enough to house the largest of dinner parties. Sitting adjacent to the large theatre/living room with its own screen/projector system it is perfection for entertaining.
• Double glazed windows throughout the home.
• The kitchen is well suited to a large family with an abundance of bench space for those that like to spread their wings. Complete with stainless steel appliances, automated sensor lights in the butler’s pantry, gas cook top, electric double oven, integrated dishwasher and more.
• Family living is huge. The walls of windows along the northern side draw in the distant views of the rolling countryside.
• Double doors allow access to the upper-level entertaining deck, finished with gable roof pergola.
• Smartly located, the master suite features built-in’s, a pair of mirrored robes and an ensuite with double sinks and floor to ceiling tile work
• Two further bedrooms upstairs have built-in robes and are located near the laundry chute.
• The upper level is also serviced by a very large main bathroom with corner bath and separate toilet.
• The lower level includes a party/rumpus room with brick wet bar. External double doors here give entry from the front yard.
• The lower level is complete with three more bedrooms all with either walk-in or built-in storage.
• A third bathroom (incorporated in family sized laundry) services the lower level.
• Extensive garaging and workshop under main roof are a bonus and have potential for further development into living space or work from home offices (STCA)
• The workshop is huge and facilitates access to another workroom and internal living space.
• The pool and spa areas have been decommissioned for sale but provide perspective on further potential STCA.
• Designated roadside guest parking
• Over 500m2 of extensive paving work and substantial retaining infrastructure
• Double electric gates ensure a secure, enclosed yard.
• 13.5Kw solar with three inverters
• The front gardens are tiered with sandstone retaining walls and planted with fruit trees offering a large lawned area and a fabulous place for kids to play.
• S.A. Water, three phase power and distant rural views are all part of this offering.
Sitting proudly on close to half an acre at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac, this represents a massive opportunity in the burgeoning and bespoke township of Gumeracha. 20 minutes to Tea Tree Gully and 35 mins to Mount Barker
C/T = 5798/40
Council = Adelaide Hills Council
Year Built = 1999
Council Rates = $TBA (approx.)
SA Water = $TBA per quarter (approx.)
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Gumeracha, then we can help you.