c.1910 cottage with a cute first impression and a big future
Contracted prior to Auction
What on first inspection might look and feel like a petite bluestone cottage instead keeps going and going to serve up to three bedrooms, ends with open-plan living and tops it all off with the potential to extend even further (STCC) into its prized north-facing rear. Built c.1910, something tells us an architectural exclamation mark would create bold, beautiful contrast with the polished timber floors, high ceilings and decorative embellishments of its past.
Of course, any big plans can wait for this comfy, move-in ready charmer with ducted temperature control, ample under cover parking and prime leafy position near quality schools, Mitcham Square shopping centre, King William Road precinct, parks/reserves and the city itself. Sold?
• Flexible floorplan with three large bedrooms – or two and an extra living zone
• Super-functional solid timber kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooking
• Perfectly positioned on a quiet leafy street
• Walk-in shower and bathtub in bathroom
• Large entertainer’s patio to north facing rear yard
• Updated LED down lighting
• Separate laundry
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens
• Electronic gated entry to carport
• Undercover parking for three cars, plus further parking in front of carport
• Strong rental record
• Zoned to (and walking distance from) highly sought-after Westbourne Park Primary School
• Moments from Cabra Dominican College
• Short stroll to Big W and Woolworths etc
• Walking distance from Unley Park railway station
CT Reference – 6048/409
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,103.15 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $212.20 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $177.50 pa approx.
Land Size – 567m² approx.
Year Built – 1910
Total Build area – 227m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Westbourne Park, then we can help you.