Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
'Craigburn Estate' Wonderful size, space and functionality wows in Flagstaff Hill
This beautiful modern entertainer showcases family friendly functionality as charm and elegance flows across two floors of picture perfect living. With a free flowing ground level, make full use of a formal dining and lounge for decadent dinners or spread out in the warmer months in the spacious open plan living with all-weather alfresco for an incredible indoor-outdoor entertaining experience.
A central timber-clad chef’s zone is ready for the morning rush as well as inspiring culinary triumphs, while this well-conceived footprint keeps parent life private with a bay windowed master wing at entry, two ground floor bedrooms and utility room serviced by a federation style main bathroom, as well as a light-filled and lofty second level offering another two bedrooms capped off with enviable teenage retreat and kitchenette.
Surrounded by manicured front and rear gardens and the rich greenery known to Flagstaff Hill, this peaceful lifestyle still finds exceptional convenience with Craigburn Primary School a short stroll, the heart of vibrant Blackwood a quick 10-minutes, and both Westfield Marion and the soft sands of Seacliff only 15 away.
Features we love…
– Sprawling 923m2 allotment offering wonderful indoor-outdoor entertaining potential
– Formal lounge, formal dining, private study and beautiful open-plan living, casual meals and adjoining alfresco area with pitched pergola, ceiling fans, heater and BBQ area
– Spacious skylight-lit kitchen, flush with timber cabinetry, great bench top space and gleaming stainless appliances
– Solid timber jarrah floors, bespoke tiles, ceiling fans and powerful ducted airconditioning throughout for year-round comfort
– Luxurious master bedroom with bay windows, WIR and huge spa bath ensuite
– 2 ground floor bedrooms and 2 upper floor bedrooms, all with BIRs
– Office with external access
– Light-filled upstairs living area, bathroom and kitchenette
– Double garage, large shed, cubbyhouse and neat front and rear gardens, including pond
– Walking distance to Craigburn Primary School, as well as popular reserves and walking trails
– 10-minutes to Blackwood for all your shopping, café and amenity needs
– A quick 15-minutes to Westfield Marion for more shopping and entertaining options
CT Reference – 5420/418
Council – City of Onkaparinga
Council Rates – $2,445.33 pa
SA Water Rates – $209.61 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $182.00 pa
Land Size – 923m² approx.
Year Built – 1992
Total Build area – 472m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Flagstaff Hill, then we can help you.