Located within walking distance of Main Road Blackwood, this home offers comfortable, large-scale family living on a whopping 2,315sqm block. Despite its proximity to all things cosmopolitan, the home offers the tranquillity that Blackwood is synonymous with. Coming home can now be about relaxing with those that matter most and letting nature do the rest. If the “gardener in you” doesn’t extend to looking after just over ½ acre, you could consider a subdivision (STPA) or perhaps a pool to finish the family offering?
What we love: –
• Completely renovated and extended in 2013, the home has sensational street appeal, a modernised liveability, and melds with hints of yesteryear.
• Additional entry points offer internal access from the double garage, side entry via the carport. With undercover parking for up to four cars and further offroad parking for numerous vehicles, all the P platers and their friends will be catered for.
• Sitting proudly to the front of the home is the comfortable master suite. Complete with walk in robe and ensuite, it is carpeted and finished with plantation shutters.
• Oversized family room has a cosy slow combustion, feature tv wall and cabinetry
• The recently updated main bathroom offers all the luxuries you would consider in a modern environment
• Big families require a big laundry and this one does not disappoint
• The sensational kitchen proudly overlooks the open plan dining and outdoor entertaining deck. Soft close drawers and stainless-steel appliances finish this elegant and functional space
• The lower level epitomises the soul sector, incorporating a bar/billiard room, cellar, toilet, and office. Also suited for teen retreat, artist’s studio, or man cave, this is a space others dream of. Hints of yesteryear add to the ambiance, with exposed freestone feature walls
• A second outdoor entertaining area is situated below the upper deck and is a perfect flow on from the billiard room
• Excellent shedding, workshop spaces and another toilet outside there is plenty of room to tinker and start further hobbies
• The bonus of 4.5 kw Solar, Ducted RC/AC finish this appealing opportunity
A short 25-minute drive to the city or catch a train, 9 mins to Flinders University and 17 mins to Brighton Beach, Blackwood offers a lifestyle and location to be envied. Enjoy halcyon sunsets and big family entertaining in an environment set to upgrade to you to a peaceful life.
C/T = 5578/667
Council = City of Mitcham
Year Built = 1965
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Blackwood, then we can help you.