Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Family homes with six bedrooms are not easy to find. Looking for a large home close to the beach then, 19 Huntington Avenue may just begin your next chapter.
This much-loved home with the current owner enjoying it for 20 years. Ideal for a large family & located within walking distance of both Henley High & St Michael’s College.
What you will love about this home
– A kitchen reminiscent of a large country farmhouse with bold wooden cabinetry, plenty of storage & work-space, lead light feature windows, electric shutters, & room for the whole family & friends to gather for casual meals
– Two living areas offering the ideal setting for entertaining & relaxing, one has a new gas heater & features an ornate ceiling rose & French door leading to the covered outdoor alfresco, the other has French doors leading to a favorite morning coffee nook
– Three spacious bedrooms with polished timber floors are located on the ground floor along with a family bathroom featuring a step-down spa bath, shower, wooden vanity & stained-glass windows
– Three additional bedrooms are located on level one, each with a ceiling fan, the main has a walk-in robe & the other two built in robes
– A newly renovated second bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, walk-in shower, vanity & toilet
– Large laundry with direct rear yard access
– Spacious covered outdoor entertaining area, grassed secure front yard, ideal for the children to play or the family pet to enjoy
– Your very own orchard with mature fruit trees including, apricot, apple, plum, lemon, fig, olive, persimmon & weeping mulberry
– Garden shed with electricity connected ideal for anyone who likes to tinker with a hobby or additional storage space for bikes, surfboard etc.
– A single carport & two additional secure off street car spaces provide ample parking
– Other features include security system, instant gas hot water, two ducted evaporative systems, expansive use of parquetry & polished timber flooring, plantation shutters or traditional shutters in most bedrooms & under stair storage, ideal for winter coats or a cellar for the wine buffs
This substantial family home located only a five-minute drive to Henley Square & the beach, a short drive to the airport, minutes from Harbor Town & with easy access to the city, is waiting to welcome a new family; put this one on the must view list.
I look forward to meeting you at one of our open homes.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN
Looking to sell in Fulham?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Fulham, then we can help you.