Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Luxury family home in highly sought after location
Offers Close Sun, 13th Nov – 1pm (usp)
Beautifully appointed and perfectly located, this luxury family home is sure to impress on every level. This 2017 built home is nestled on 557sqm in gorgeous Heathpool.
Offering private and spacious resort style living with plenty of space to entertain, this home will not only attract families looking to reside in the Marryatville High School zone, but will also appeal to downsizers that appreciate superb design over one level, quality fixtures and fittings throughout and the convenience of a low-maintenance lock up and leave residence for those that like to travel.
Comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and at its heart, a stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining space that effortlessly flows through to poolside alfresco entertaining. As an added bonus, a flexible floor plan that can easily be adapted to create a fourth bedroom or home office from the existing cinema room, if required.
What we love about this home:
– Generous Master bedroom with large walk in robe and ceiling fan
– Large and luxurious floor to ceiling tiled ensuite bathroom with Caesarstone double vanity, heated towel rail and underfloor heating
– Bedroom 2 is large in size and hosts a wall of built in wardrobes, study nook and ceiling fan
– Spacious bedroom 3 hosts a wall of built in robes and ceiling fan
– Superbly appointed and well designed family bathroom with powder room featuring stunning Italian feature tiles and Caesarstone surrounding the vanity, with a large walk-in shower and deep soak bathtub
– Stunning Inavogue Entertainer’s kitchen with plenty of storage, LED feature lighting, Quantum Quartz stone benchtops, large island bench, Fisher and Paykel integrated dishwasher, Electrolux integrated side by side fridge and freezer and a suite of Smeg appliances, such as induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, steam oven and warming drawer
– Generous and welcoming living space with real flame gas fireplace, incorporates family dining and built in home office nook
– Large cinema room with built in surround sound, LED coffered ceiling and black out blinds
– 3 metre ceilings and Blackbutt timber laminate flooring throughout
– Well designed large laundry with ample storage and room for an extra fridge
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Under the main roof poolside alfresco entertaining with two ceiling fans
– Sparkling solar heated, salt chlorinated swimming pool with spa jet bench seat
– Integrated Bluetooth speakers throughout, kitchen, living, dining, alfresco and both bathrooms
– Double remote garage with extra rear roller door to service area, hosts a wall of built in storage with internal entry directly into kitchen passage
– Low maintenance, irrigated front and rear garden with raised vegetable garden beds
– Just 12 mins to Adelaide CBD
– Zoned for Marryatville High School and both Linden Park and Marryatville Primary Schools, with a variety of prestigious colleges such as Loreto, Pembroke, St Ignatius’ Junior campus and St Peter’s Girls’ School just a few minutes away
– A short walk to popular Tusmore Park, Marryatville Shopping Centre and the Regal Cinema
– Just minutes to the vibrant Burnside Village and The Norwood Parade shopping precincts
– Nearby public transport to CBD
A beautiful residence in a prized location, they don’t come much better than this!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Heathpool, then we can help you.