Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Basking in its blue-chip location, this immaculately presented 2-3 bedroom Torrens titled home offers a flexible floorplan with generous-sized rooms and a private, peaceful garden setting with alfresco pavilion and lock-up parking.
By ‘flexible’ we mean a floorplan of two bedrooms and three living zones or three bedrooms and two living zones, all thanks to the large and light-filled front lounge room that could just as easily take master duties in its stride. A nicely sized plot ensures there’s room to add an ensuite (STCC) to this immaculately presented home with the bonuses of a rear sunroom and a semi open-plan living area that draws everyone to its stylish, updated kitchen.
Secure, comfortable, private and easy on the eye; a move-in-ready home so hard to ignore for executives with fast-paced lifestyles, downsizers eager to slow down and smell the roses, or young families with Kingswood’s surrounding and highly sought-after schools in their sights.
• Generous rooms throughout
• Dishwasher, gas cooking and breakfast bar to updated kitchen
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Freshly painted and neutral colour scheme
• Gorgeous timber plantation shutters
• Stylish timber-look floors
• No solid party walls to neighbouring homes
• Separate laundry
• Beautifully presented private gardens with automatic watering systems
• Lock-up carport with remote entry, plus extra parking in front
• Tightly held by the one family for 28 years
• Zoned for Mitcham Primary and Unley High Schools
• A short drive from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
• Moments from Mitcham Square and cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads
CT Reference – 5062/409
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,599.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $105.25 pa approx.
Land Size – 407m² approx.
Year Built – 1991
Total Build area – 167m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.