Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A bluestone beauty with a breezier way of life on a low-care plot
Offers Close Tue, 17th Oct – 12pm (usp)
Making great use of every square inch, inside and out, this charming Circa 1998 bluestone-fronted home on a wide parcel ensures downsizers, young families and professionals alike can work from home, enjoy a flexible floorplan, find an undercover place for their pride and joy and entertain all year round.
A spacious open-plan living zone makes the fully-equipped kitchen the centre of attention, a separate living zone ensures you can escape in a good book, and bedroom three could be an additional living zone or play room at the drop of a hat, ensuring that the floorplan grows with you.
The rear alfresco pavilions – one with cafe blinds and a cosy combustion heater – add another dynamic layer to the way this easy-care home pleases a crowd, just 10 minutes from the CBD and moments from Cumberland Park shopping precinct, eclectic Goodwood Road and Cabra Dominican College. What more could you want?
Features we love…
– Low-care and deceptively spacious within
– Flexible floorplan with second living zone
– Neutral colour scheme
– Super-functional kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Loads of storage throughout
– Separate laundry
– Timeless bluestone facade
– Wide frontage
– Lock-up garage and additional off-street parking
– Secure with lock-up front gates
– Expansive outdoor undercover entertaining
– Garden/tool shed
– Neatly presented ultra low-care gardens
– Walking distance from public transport on Winston Avenue
– Less than 15 minutes from the metro coast
– Close to a range of schools, including zones to Westbourne Park Primary and Unley High.
CT Reference – 5360/158
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – TBA
SA Water Rates – $184.72 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $110.15 pa
Land Size – 312m² approx.
Year Built – 1998
Total Build area – 169m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.