This dual-level residence built by Creative Structures boasts a contemporary fluid layout with formal/informal living and sophisticated design elements. Designed for the very best of modern living with premium inclusions throughout, a sense of light and space with 2.7m high ceilings and an immediate impact with the front entrance featuring an impressive two-story void.
Located to enjoy the beach lifestyle with the cafes, restaurants and amenities of Henley Square nearby, quality schooling options and public transport links for cbd access.
– Entrance with timber oak floors leading to lounge
– Spacious formal lounge with feature 3m high ceilings
– Open plan living to the rear opening to alfresco entertaining
– Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, Miele appliances, and dishwasher
– Oak timber flooring throughout lower living areas
– Upper level three bedrooms, two with Waterford built in robes
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Main fully tiled bathroom with freestanding bath, stone vanities and frameless shower
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, security system
– Double secure garage parking, low maintenance manicured grounds
CT Reference – 6166/765
Council Rates – $2,215.50 pa
SA Water Rates – $240.51 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $202.65 pa
Land Size – 299 m² approx
Year Built – 2015
Total Build area – 236 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach South, then we can help you.