Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This slate fronted 121sqm 3 bedroom Villa, is sure to impress as you wander through the archway and the established gardens to the shady bullnose verandah. Entry leads into spacious tiled modern open plan living/dining, timber kitchen, 2 way bathroom, carport and 11x5m rear verandah for all year entertaining.
What we love about the property:
– Well designed floorplan for easy living
– Spacious living/dining room with views toward the front garden, and sliding door access to rear verandah, plus undercover access from carport
– Timber kitchen with updated electric cooktop and under bench oven, plenty of bench and cupboard space plus extra pantry
– 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes and 1 with built in desk
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Tidy 2 way bathroom for direct access from master bedroom and hallway
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with built in cupboard with access to outdoor entertaining area
– Slightly higher than standard ceiling height
– Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort at the press of a button
– Tiled throughout the living and dining areas
– Shutters to all bedrooms, lounge and bathroom
– Beautifully established gardens front and rear
– Single carport with remote roller door and internal access into home
– Shady bullnose verandah at the front, a place to sit and admire the garden
– 12x5m paved all weather entertaining area, complete with lined ceiling, outdoor ceiling fans, outdoor bench with tiled splash back
– 3.5×3.5m shed with concrete floor, power and insulation plus an additional garden shed
– 7000l Rainwater one to the kitchen and the rest to maintain the vegie patch, ferneries and gorgeous mandarin tree
– Mains power, water, common effluent, NBN
– Reverse cycle Split System
– 3kw Solar System
– Solar Hot Water
The home is one of two in a strata title, with no more outgoing expenses than that of a standard torrens title. There are no strata fees or affiliation with a corporation, the outgoings like insurance are sorted annually over a cuppa with the neighbour. The total land size is 1000sqm, with this Villa sitting on approximately 500sqm.
This quiet setting is an easy walk to the Willunga Waldorf School, primary and High school, Willunga farmers market and all that this wonderful country township has to offer.
Make a start to a better life, inspection recommended, you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in Willunga?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Willunga, then we can help you.