Located in the thriving district of Nairne, this gorgeous group-managed, community titled, three-bedroom, two bathroom standalone unit is ready for its new owner. Set in a quite group of three in a leafy and tranquil location, this very private and secure courtyard offering extends all conveniences and minimal maintenance.
• Built in 2010, the unit offers tile flooring to high traffic areas and carpet underfoot for all bedrooms and main living area.
• The excellent design facilitates the delivery of ample natural lighting throughout.
• Open plan kitchen/meals is finished with Stainless Steel Blanco appliances and electric cooktop
• Main bathroom incl. deep bath and separate shower
• All-important separate toilet
• Generous linen/storage in the hallway
• Master with ensuite
• Built in robes to bedrooms
• Study or nursery
• Low maintenance fully fenced rear yard with tool/utility shed
• Single car garage with further offroad parking for another vehicle
A standout opportunity to get a foot into one of Nairne’s most peaceful pockets. Well suited to downsizers, first homeowners and investors, it requires minimal cosmetic updating and presents the opportunity to personalize and capitalize on a lock up and leave offering at an affordable price.
Council: Mount Barker
ESL: $66.35 PA
Water rates: $68.60 PQ
Council rates: $2,160.69 PA
Eqiv. Area: 144 m2
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Nairne, then we can help you.