Nestled in a quaint pocket between the city’s eastern parklands and the ever-trendy Norwood, this two-level executive style home – featuring prized rear lane access and a lower level entirely dedicated to open-plan living – takes quiet suburban living and places it on the best fringe of Adelaide’s CBD.
Boasting modern street presence, a north facing rear courtyard, stone-topped kitchen, high ceilings, double lock-up carport and an expansive upper-level master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and private terrace, this light-filled pad combines freedom and creature comforts on a low-care parcel.
Think summer night strolls to that Unearthly Garden, morning jogs around Victoria Park and Saturday brunches on the Parade without a set of car keys in sight. That’s Kent Town. This is the one.
• Large breakfast bar, dishwasher, Smeg appliances and loads of storage to kitchen
• Three large bedrooms
• Spacious rear entertainer’s courtyard with shade sail
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• High ceilings to both levels
• Separate laundry
• Landscaped low-care gardens
• Alarm/security provisions
• Double lock-up rear carport with remote entry
• Ideal for professionals, downsizers and families alike
• Ready to rent out, making it an astute investment
• Walking distance from public transport, Rundle Street and The Parade
CT Reference – 5903/386
Council – City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates – $1,483.10 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $193.09 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $166.30 pa approx.
Land Size – 181m² approx.
Year Built – 2004
Total Build area – 227m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kent Town, then we can help you.