Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Facing Albermarle Avenue to inhale that prized northern light through its bay window is a 2-bedroom unit that stands out on your search for something easy, deceptively spacious and comfortable that you can either occupy or set and forget on a highly competitive rental market.
It’s hard not to like a unit with an extra-large main bedroom, a free-flowing open-plan living zone, lock-up garage (with it’s own private driveway, not shared), ducted temperature control, secure rear courtyard/patio, loads of storage and a separate laundry with external access.
It’s impossible not to love the lifestyle it affords just a pause from The Parade and the city’s festival-centric East End, not to mention a short walk from public transport and Trinity Gardens School. It’s time to stand out.
Features we love…
– Neatly presented inside and out
– Small group of 4 (no shared driveway)
– Move-in-ready for you or any future tenants (currently tenanted)
– Classic double brick unit in a quaint group
– Strong rental history
– Oversized main bedroom and living zone
– Super-functional updated kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
– Storage includes built-in robes to both bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Auto roller door and internal access to lock-up garage
– Easy-care landscaped gardens
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5039/398
Council – City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates – $1,261.67 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $118.75 pa
Admin Fund – $320.00 pq
Year Built – 1976
Total Build area – 112m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Trinity Gardens, then we can help you.