Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Nestled in a no through road in the highly sought after South Eastern Precinct of the CBD, this pair of 1880’s maisonettes offer a great opportunity across a broad cross section of purchasers. The properties are being offered as a whole to increase options for the astute purchaser.
Things we love:
– Secluded and private location so close to the CBD and Hutt Street Precincts
– Period features of fire places, high ceilings and polished boards
– No through road is quiet without the noise of passing traffic
– Freestone construction holds relative constant temperature
– Split system RC/AC to both living areas
– Renovated, rewired and re-plumbed in 2000, live in or rent out as is or update to your tastes
– Ample natural light to the northern side and each with private courtyard
– Right of way access to the rear carpark and courtyards via a gated private lane
– Single off street carpark allotted to number 2
– Each with its own kitchen and separate laundry
Both properties have been held as an investment with negligible vacancy time. #2 is tenanted at $370 per week and 4 has been left vacant for the sale (previously also achieving $370 per week), enhancing opportunities to live in one whilst renting the other out. Prime location, sensational opportunity and solid investment returns ensure that serious consideration is a must.
C/T = 5783/540 & 5783/541
Council = Adelaide City Council
Year Built = 1880
Zoning = CIL’32
Council Rates = TBA
SA Water = TBA
Land Size = (2) 116sqm (4) 83sqm (199sqm combined)
Equiv. Area = (2 & 4) 76 & 83sqm (approx. 159sqm combined)
OUWENS CASSERLY REAL ESTATE – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.