Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
With multiple living zones, two bedrooms, a lock-up garage, private rear courtyard and a quiet existence in a group of six homes that make up Viridian Close, this bay-windowed abode is move-in ready proof that not all units are created equal. Lap up its extra space, year-round comfort, supreme functionality, updated timber look floors, large master bedroom, loads of storage and open-plan kitchen and you’ll soon realise the term ‘unit’ doesn’t do this one justice.
Standing squarely in the fiercely sought-after zones for Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary School, the perks extend beyond the walls of this low-care home that puts Burnside Village within a stroll and the city within a 5-minute drive.
• Large, light-filled bay windowed lounge room and kitchen/casual meals zone
• Breakfast bar and loads of bench/cupboard space to kitchen
• Storage includes built-in robes to master bedroom
• Ducted air-conditioning provisions
• Separate laundry doubles up as a walk-in pantry
• Low-care neatly-presented gardens
• Lock-up garage
• Set quietly back from the street
• Strong rental history
• Moments from Hazelwood Park and the hiking trails of Mount Lofty/Waterfall Gully
• A short drive from Seymour College
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5063/396
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $918.15 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $123.60 pa approx.
Year Built – 1985
Total Build area – 107m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Linden Park, then we can help you.