Situated close to public transport and excellent shopping, this neat 2 bedroom unit offers a great investment opportunity. Ready for your retro revival this contemporary style cutie is peacefully set back from the road in a tidy and quiet group.
What we love about this property:
– Solid construction with off street parking
– 2 generous sized bedrooms, main with built in's
– Neatly presented
– Combined lounge and dining area, drenched in natural sun light
– Compact separate kitchen
– Brilliantly positioned less than an easy 100m stroll from the beautiful Burnside Village shopping complex
– Minutes from the bus stop, it's perfect for the commuter
– Entry level investment into eastern suburbs real estate
– Leafy surrounds
Solid brick and set in a small group of 4 and within short walking distance to the Village shopping complex, cafes, bus service and a quick 5 minute drive to the CBD. A great market entry opportunity or a great addition to your investment portfolio, this little baby is ready and waiting for you to put your stamp on it and reap the rewards. Please view the Video Tour for more details.
C/T = 5057/355
Council = Burnside
Zoning = LCE – Local Centre
Council Rates = $698.90 pa
Strata = $250.00 pqtr
SA Water = $149.25 pqtr
ES Levy = $73.90 pa
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
GLENUNGA, then we can help you.