This deliciously different character maisonette is a solid foundation for anyone wishing to put their foot into the beachside market. Quietly set behind a solid rendered wall, this gorgeous community titled two bedroom home is pretty special now but should you wish to extend at a later date then by all means, get creative. This is all made easy offering 297m2 of land with rear lane access to play with. The home will suit first home buyers, singles, couples, downsizers, city folk looking for a beach pad, retirees and or savvy investors.
Perfectly positioned between the two jetties of Grange and Henley Beach, here you have the best of both worlds and all within walking distance. With just minutes to leisurely stroll to local cafés, restaurants, train and the beach, this is a wonderful opportunity to embrace and live the coastal dream. Get excited everyone as this unique opportunity will not last. Available for viewing outside of advertised inspection times.
What we love;
– North facing front courtyard garden protected by a high solid rendered wall, secure entry with new neighbour friendly fencing and rear lane access to a double auto carport
– Lovely entry to the home that features original Baltic pine flooring, soaring high ceilings and plantation shutters throughout
– Archway entry to living room with fireplace and ceiling fan
– Main bedroom is king size with ceiling fan and north facing windows with views to the front private courtyard
– Second bedroom is a single room with eastern light and plantation shutters
– The hallway leads to the open plan kitchen and dining area. The Town and Country kitchen is just gorgeous with timber cabinetry, a granite countertop and dual porcelain sinks. Handy shelving is above for additional storage and there is a freestanding gas stove/oven
– The bathroom features a separate shower and vanity. Adjacent is the laundry with a sink and a separate toilet. The hot water is instant gas.
– The back door leads to an undercover Alfresco area, the perfect place to relax after a busy day. Kids will love the back lawn with plenty of room to run around and the double carport will house two large vehicles.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.