Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A classy townhouse between cosmopolitan Unley and King William
Offers Close Tue, 14th Jun – 12pm (usp)
Whisper quiet, ultra-secure, sleek, super-functional and supremely placed between cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads, this tucked-away townhouse – with a double garage for good measure – is every reason to downsize in style or set and forget the perfect city-fringe investment. Drawing bundles of natural light from an enclosed courtyard, the spacious open-plan lower level makes every waking hour a comfy, relaxing affair below three spacious bedrooms, including a master with ensuite, built-in robe and a Juliette balcony.
Set back from Tyne Place to carve out the quietest existence, it’s often hard to fathom the buzz of Hyde Park’s restaurants and salons, Unley’s coffee haunts and the city itself are all a walk away from a home that sits fair and square in the zone for Glenunga International High School.
• Stylish, super-functional kitchen with stone benchtops, double dishwasher and Smeg appliances
• Storage galore, including under stair storage and built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Custom window furnishings
• Easy-care tile floors to lower level
• LED down lighting
• Separate laundry and guest toilets to lower floor
• Security doors for extra peace of mind
• Remote entry to double garage
• Strong rental history
• Close to a range of quality schools, including Walford Anglican School for Girls and Unley Primary School
• A stroll from public transport and Unley Shopping Centre
• Less than five minutes’ drive from the CBD
CT Reference – 5948/628
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,393.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $183.88 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $152.35 pa approx.
Land Size – 113m² approx.
Year Built – 2005
Total Build area – 161m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.