It’s big, green and it has the ability to be transformed into something quite amazing. Situated in a prominent location on the corner of Arlington Terrace & Port Road, offering great exposure for anyone wishing to work and live from home (STCC). You may all remember when this home was once a florist shop run by Mrs Moss …… well now it’s time to hand over the keys to a new owner to breathe new life in to this unique home.
What we love about this home:
– Formal entrance can be used as a reception or living area
– Another three large rooms off the entrance/passage can be used as bedrooms or
consulting rooms (STCC)
– Retro style kitchen and bathroom downstairs
– Internal Porch between kitchen and bathroom
– Jarrah floors throughout the downstairs area
– Self contained unit
– Offering another kitchen and bathroom
– Separate bedroom
– Huge upstairs living space with room for a dining and lounge area.
– Air conditioning on both levels
– Four car garage / workshop
– Roller shutters to windows upstairs
– Ceiling fans in bedroom
This home has been lovingly cared for over the years and is in very good condition. With the flexible floor plan and the mixed use zoning there are endless possibilities to create something special in the future. Don’t hesitate…as this one won’t last!
Year built: 1926 Bungalow with upstairs extension in the 1970’s
CT Ref: Volume 5643 Folio 343
House size: Approx 230 sqm
Land size: Approx 639 sqm
Zoning: Mixed Use Precinct 47
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
WELLAND, then we can help you.