Sold.....pleasure to have presented to the market!
Are you looking for your first home or to downsize but don’t want to compromise on quality? You will be impressed with this quality built Freestone fronted Cottage/Villa. Built in 2004 and has all the features you could desire. An easy lifestyle awaits behind this lovely secure wrought iron fence and picturesque manicured cottage garden. Step in to a wide entrance with ornate ceilings and porcelain tiles right through the passage and living areas. High ornate coffered ceilings grace the formal living rooms and main bedroom together with high quality drapery and light fittings.
What you will love about this home:
– Beautiful main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Built in robes in both the second and third bedrooms
– Blackwood kitchen with Blanco stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and a large corner pantry
– Two very spacious living areas
– Main bathroom with a separate wc
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ornate ceilings and quality drapes throughout
– Monitored alarm system
– Automatic sprinkler system
Picturesque windows and large sliding doors open out to the north facing rear on to a magnificent all-weather terrace with a modern concave verandah. The solid brick double garage is accessed through a side lane and allows direct access into the courtyard area.
This home is definitely for those seeking an easier lifestyle but still want a high quality home.
Please contact Joanna Manolakos from Brock Harcourts Ouwens Casserly should you wish for more photos, information or to arrange an inspection time.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
NAILSWORTH, then we can help you.