Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Fresh, bright and beautifully presented, this stylish courtyard is sure to impress. Perfectly positioned within a friendly seaside locale and within walking distance to all convenient amenities including vibrant Jetty Road, Largs train station, bus stops and Largs Bay Primary School. Not to mention a leisurely stroll to one of South Australia’s best suburban beaches!
What we love about this home:
– 3 bedrooms
– Main with walk-in robe and bedroom 2 with built-in robe
– Two-way ensuite/bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
– Open plan living and dining area leading to the outside
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Carport with roller door
– Private paved courtyard enabling the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor entertaining
– Garden shed and watering system
– Low maintenance and easy care home
– 257m2 Torrens title allotment
This property would suit a first home buyer with a desire to live in a coastal suburb; a time poor professional who wants to enjoy the beach lifestyle when time allows rather than maintaining a large garden; retirees who are ready to simplify their life and be able to lock up the home and travel or an investor looking for property in a popular community to add to the portfolio.
CT Reference – 5947/410
Council – Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates – $1,093.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $160.04 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $134.85 pa approx.
Year Built – 2008
Total Build area – 123m² approx.
Zoning – GN – General Neighbourhood
Land Size – 257m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Largs Bay, then we can help you.