Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This heavenly coastal home provides the ideal accommodation for a growing family offering oversized living zones, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a gorgeous swimming pool. Gone are the days where back yards were big enough to kick the footy around, but here, you have direct access to an entire oval and a playground to boot. If you are a keen gardener, then directly opposite is the Henley Community Garden so why not join in and start growing your own vegetables. You might be sold on the location already but there is so much more. Beach lovers will find the ten minute walk to the beach and Henley Square a breeze. It will take you forever to try out all the coffee places, variety shopping and restaurants. The quality and range of eateries will satisfy any foodie as well as the entertainment and community activities for all the family.
If a quiet existence is what you prefer then lavish in this botanical setting with its leafy views and resort style, poolside ambience. This is a large home in a beautiful setting. Inspection is a must to fully appreciate what this home and location has to offer.
What we love
– Double auto garage at the end of a culd-e-sac, door access to the home, 6kw solar, two additional off-street parks, green space vistas from every window
– Ground floor consists of a 2.2metre wide entry foyer, luxury size open plan kitchen/living/dine
– Executive kitchen features a three metre island bench with storage both sides, dual sinks, 900mm Euro freestanding oven, additional wall oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, built in microwave, two drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Ceasar Stone countertops, massive walk in pantry with room for a second fridge, additional corner pantry
– Oversized living and dining area easily accommodates a homework/study area. A gas log fire and zoned ducted heating and cooling takes care of the temperature for all the seasons
– Double sliding glass doors open to a covered alfresco area with two ceiling fans
– The fully tiled, salt chlorinated pool has a stacked stone wall with water feature. The pool is gas heated with adjoining spacious sun deck and storage shed for the pool equipment. A side gate opens to the Henley oval
– A family sized laundry features a shirt rail and door access to a drying area. A bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity and adjacent linen press completes the ground floor
– Timber stairs take you to the next level where you will find a large home theatre or second living area and a designated home office area with built in storage and two work stations
– The main bedroom is on the west side with a spacious balcony that overlooks the oval and community garden. A serious fully fitted dressing room and a sizeable ensuite bathroom add luxury to this generous retreat space
– Three additional queen-sized bedroom with excellent storage and a family sized full bathroom complete the first floor.
– Other features include new loop pile carpet, white timber plantation shutters throughout, large windows that draw the outside in and three step cornicing.
The home has been freshly painted throughout and is ready for you to move all your possessions in and enjoy all the wonderful things this location provides. I look forward to showing you through.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.