Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Expect more (and the unexpected) from a tightly-held home with the best moments in mind
*Contracted Prior to Auction*
Revealing one space after another on its light-filled journey to the pool, spa and gorgeous rear garden setting you never see coming, this robust home – with a bonus separate studio to go with its multiple living zones, five bedrooms and a study – is full of surprises and simply gets better with every step on its 908sqm parcel.
Built C1950, this solar-powered home leaves the tight grasp of its 29-year owners in beautiful shape, configured to cater for growing families in need of flexibility, freedom, and comfort. The expansive rear family room – featuring a cosy fireplace, polished timber floors and the smoothest transition to the rear deck – is everything the home stands for.
With an electronic awning and elevated view over the solar-heated pool, the spa, that studio, lush lawns and an oversized powered shed/workshop, that deck is where it all comes together – and countless Christmas lunches will ensue on the whisper-quiet doorstep of the newly revamped Norwood International High School. Welcome home.
Features we love…
– Neatly presented inside and out
– Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
– Supremely flexible floorplan with multiple living zones
– Rear studio could be a home office or fifth bedroom
– Powerful 5KW solar system
– Split reverse cycle air conditioning and combustion heating
– Storage galore
– Solar-heated pool with water feature
– Dishwasher and plenty of storage in kitchen
– Covered spa
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens to font and rear
– Double carport and plenty of additional off-street parking
– Walking distance from public transport
– Less than 20 minutes from the CBD
– Moments from a range of shopping options, including the redeveloped Magill Village
CT Reference – 5226/922
Council – City of Campbelltown
Council Rates – $2,948.45 pa
SA Water Rates – $250.73 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $223.85 pa
Land Size – 908m² approx.
Year Built – 1950
Total Build area – 289m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Magill, then we can help you.