Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Renovated Triple Fronted Basket Range home on a corner allotment - approx 771 sqm
Positioned within a highly desired, family-focused neighbourhood only 3 km to the water’s edge at Henley Beach, metres to Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre, beautiful parks and the bus straight into the city or beach at your doorstep, this attractive home sets the scene for a brilliant future.
What you will love about the home:
• The home has been beautifully maintained and has a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The open-concept living and dining areas are spacious and flooded with natural light, creating a bright and inviting space for entertaining or simply relaxing with family and friends.
• Flowing into a second living area that can be used as a theatre room or a formal lounge.
• The kitchen is well-equipped and features plenty of cabinetry, stone bench tops, making it a breeze to cook and prepare meals, includes a dishwasher, 5 burner gas cook top and electric oven. From the kitchen, you can easily access the backyard, perfect for summer barbecues and outdoor gatherings.
• Each of the three bedrooms are generous in size and the third bedroom has a private ensuite and built in robes.
• The two full bathrooms, main with a spa bath are both well appointed and have been recently updated with modern fixtures and finishes.
• The home also features a large backyard, undercover entertaining area, providing plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
• You will delight from the orchard of delicious fruit trees available which include 4 Fig trees, Lemon, Orange, Mandarin, Olive, Loquat, Peach and Pomegranate tree.
• A double lock up carport with automatic roller doors, doubles as an entertaining area and offers convenient parking for your vehicles, a second drive with electric gates provides room for the boat/caravan or extra off-street parking.
• A separate workshop with 3 phase power, water and gas can easily be converted to an outdoor kitchen or create the perfect hobby space.
• Two tool-sheds for extra storage.
• Extras include ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas space heater in family room, security system, security screens on windows and security doors, TV points in all the bedrooms and 2 living areas and auto roller shutters.
This Kidman Park home is move-in ready and offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kidman Park, then we can help you.