Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Custom built family entertainer Circa 2022; a beauty from start to swimming pool
Auction Sat, 25th Mar – 11.30am (usp)
Custom built in just 2022, what starts by paying homage to the character homes of a bygone era is flawless, stylish, supremely functional and undeniably flexible, saving its best for open-plan living, the alfresco pavilion and pool of its north-facing rear.
Set on a parcel that runs just shy of 50 metres deep, it’s no wonder this light and airy home fits so much into a 5-bedroom floorplan with multiple living zones at its beck and call, including a starring open-plan kitchen with Silestone (by Cosentino) benchtops, black Franke oven and a butler’s pantry.
Whether it’s that gabled facade, plantation shutters or the artisan feature tiling of the its fully-tiled areas, it’s nice knowing a home with the modern perks of ducted r/c, a double garage and that heated pool will remain timeless.
A walk from Waite Oval, Ridge Park and public transport that will have you at Mitcham Square , the CBD, a range of revered schools and so much more in no time at all, Urrbrae is exactly where you want it. Welcome home.
Features we love…
– Custom built in just 2022 and presents like new
– Very flexible floorplan — with the option to work from home
– Large electric heated salt chlorinated pool with glass fencing and water feature
– Expansive alfresco pavilion with down lighting and gas/plumbing provisions for outdoor kitchen/BBQ
– High-end, stylish selections throughout, including hybrid flooring and 2.7m-high ceilings
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry and extensive roof/attic storage
– Off-street parking for at least four cars
– Dishwasher, large island/breakfast bar and loads of storage to kitchen
– Cat6 cabling — ready for CCTV
– Aggregate driveway/paths, plus automatic watering system to immaculately presented low-care gardens
– Large separate laundry
– Built-in robes throughout
– Zoned for Unley High and Highgate Primary Schools
– Moments from Scotch, Seymour and Mercedes Colleges
– A short drive from Burnside Village and Mitcham Square
CT Reference – 5494/765
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,818.45 pa
SA Water Rates – $201.35 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $174.15 pa
Land Size – 897m² approx.
Year Built – 2022
Total Build area – 255m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Urrbrae, then we can help you.