Discover Urrbrae, adjacent Myrtle Bank and only a short commute to the CBD, this small prestigious foothills suburb features large allotments, spacious solid homes and tree lined streets with a relaxing country feel, abundant birdlife and resident koalas. A true family friendly area, you can enjoy the grounds of nearby Waite Arboretum, foothills walking trails, Brownhill Creek, or how about weekly wine tasting at the Waite University Campus. Highly desirable schools and private colleges surround this suburb along with convenient public transport and easy access to great shopping and dining facilities.
Some of what we love about this property:
– Generous allotment of approx. 890sqm with North facing rear
– Secure walled courtyard entry with fish pond
– Inviting entry with impressive ‘be-dazzled’ solid timber front door
– Extensive use of timber joinery throughout showcasing skills of days gone by
– Large modern home with a flexible floor plan
– Separate formal living room with parquetry flooring and gas log fire
– Separate spacious dining area also with parquetry flooring
– Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher plus convenient built in laundry
– Casual living or family room with built in cabinetry & r/c a/con
– Master bedroom with robes and modern ensuite
– 2 additional bedrooms plus separate toilet and modern main bathroom
– Huge rumpus room/teenage retreat/granny flat or 4th bedroom with cupboards
– Oversized lock up auto garage and large carport
– Covered pergola adjacent the family room and kitchen ideal for entertaining
– Professionally landscaped gardens back and front with a distinct Mediterranean flavour
– Central rear yard water feature and pond surrounded by paving and lush gardens
– Garden shed and tool shed
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
Urrbrae is a small premier Eastern suburb 10 minutes to the new Burnside Village with the City centre only 10 minutes away straight down Glen Osmond or Fullarton Roads. Mitcham Shopping Centre, Unley and Fullarton Road shopping precincts aren’t too far away either with local shopping and dining options while highly regarded schools and private colleges are close by. This opportunity represents a rare chance to purchase a substantial family home in a premier Eastern foothills location with the convenience of the city and the relaxation of a country setting.
Please view the video tour link for another perspective.
C/T – 5494/765
Council – Mitcham
Zoning – Residential East Plains Policy Area 7
Council Rates – $1,618.51 pa approx.
SA Water – $257.05 pq approx.
ES Levy – $108.20 pa approx.
House Built – 1967
Land Size – 890 sqm approx.
Looking to sell in URRBRAE?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
URRBRAE, then we can help you.