Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A solid home with an exciting future on a sizeable parcel
Sold prior to closing deadline
Just a short stroll from the Tea Tree Gully Golf, Tennis & Netball Clubs, Banksia Park Primary and International High Schools, this solid brick 3-bedroom home is entrenched in its local community, making lifestyle the priority well before you even discover its untapped potential on a parcel of some 700sqm.
With those solid bones, nicely sized bedrooms, two spacious internal living zones, an expansive alfresco patio/pergola, solar provisions and a carport/garage combo, there’s a lot to like about this light-filled home today – and lots to get excited about tomorrow, whether you renovate or redevelop.
Whatever you do, you’ll never grow tired of this family friendly, up-and-coming suburb with swift access to Tea Tree Plaza, a range of schools and parks and those sporting clubs, all just 30 minutes from the CBD. Don’t settle for anything less.
Features we love…
– Large block with wide frontage on a quiet street
– A robust, comfy home you can reside in or rent out from day one
– Double brick construction, making it ideal for renovation and extension
– Solar provisions
– Low-care established gardens
– Set back from the street for extra peace and privacy
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Separate laundry
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– Walk-in pantry
– Heating/cooling provisions
– Established low-care gardens
– Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5631/884
Council – City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates – $1,414.88 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $149.90 pa
Land Size – 700m² approx.
Year Built – 1970
Total Build area – 211m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Banksia Park, then we can help you.