c.1900 bay-windowed villa with north-facing rear and a big future
Sold prior to Auction
That it affords an enviable city-fringe lifestyle is a given. To extend into its prized north-facing rear yard is a matter of when, not if. Being swept up by its charm and character is guaranteed.
If you had any reservations as to why Parkside is not for you, this cute-as-can-be c.1900 bay windowed villa – with a large rear yard that opens up a world of possibilities – casts all doubts aside in the highly sought catchment for Glenunga International High School.
Set on a typically leafy and quiet Parkside Street – just moments from Duthy Street, Victoria Park and cosmopolitan Unley Road – this impeccably presented home leaves the tight grasp of its adoring 26-year owners in the best shape of its life and yet to reach its full potential. No doubt about it.
• Flexible floorplan with four large main rooms to original symmetrical home
• Super-functional kitchen with dishwasher, timber benchtops and plenty of storage
• En-suite to master bedroom
• Loads of storage, including built-in robes to all three bedrooms
• Front bay-windowed lounge room could be 4th bedroom
• Light-filled rear family room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Original features include polished timber floors, high ceilings and Tom Dixon lighting
• Established, landscaped gardens – including an open rear yard that laps up the gorgeous winter sun
• Large shed/garage
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Zoned for Parkside Primary School and Glenunga International High School
• Moments from Foodland Frewville and Unley Shopping Centre
• Walking distance from public transport and the CBD
CT Reference – 5492/717
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,991.15 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $240.18 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $141.00 pa approx.
Land Size – 445m² approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 200m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.