The magic of a much-loved family home with a front row seat to Blackwood Forest
Contracted prior to auction.
Set to a backdrop so beautiful that Blackwood Forest has fast become a location of choice for wedding and movie shoots, this tightly-held family home on an elevated corner parcel with a solar heated pool, resident koala and prized side road access captures the calm, freedom and natural magic of Hawthorndene like few can.
Ideally positioned above street level to only deepen its sense of privacy, this impeccably presented 4-bedroom home – featuring solid timber floors and a flexible footprint – considers every season in its mission to relax and entertain, inside and out.
Just a moment from Blackwood’s buzzing centre and no more than 25 minutes from the city and metro coast, the forest that feels like a world away is far from it. Magic, indeed.
– Robust family home with double brick construction
– Only one neighbour
– Flexible floorplan includes formal lounge/dining, kitchen/casual meals and rear retreat
– Light-filled retreat boasts a big view of the rear yard and steps out to a timber-decked patio
– Large master bedroom with built-in robes and updated ensuite bathroom
– Separate studio/pool house
– Cosy open fireplace to front lounge room
– Separate laundry
– Double garage with remote entry and workshop
– Off-street parking for at least four cars
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
– Designed and configured to naturally cool in summer
– Beautifully presented drought-proof gardens, with veggie patches, fruit trees and lawns for pets and play
– Updated LED down lighting
– Garden shed
– Walking distance from Frank Smith Park, dam and walking trails
– A short drive from Belair National Park
CT Reference – 5711/897
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $1,836.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates: $194 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy: $113.45 pa approx
Land Size – 1168m² approx.
Total Build area – 356m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL – Ouwens Casserly Unley clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hawthorndene, then we can help you.