Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Go 'green' with a gorgeous family haven in a Clarence Gardens cul-de-sac
Auction Sat, 21st Oct – 10am
Tucked away at the conclusion of a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, number 2 Lyric Place leaves the loving hands of its 40-year owner to welcome a new, exciting chapter for anyone in search of a light-filled, honest home with strong bones and beautiful gardens to go with its ‘green’ efficiency.
Set on a parcel that ‘fans’ out to give you more room to roam than you first realise, this solid-brick and solar-powered home – with subtle art deco charm, polished timber floors, ultra-functional kitchen, ensuited master bedroom and a bevy of living zones – will keep the bills low and your comfort levels high.
Outside, a carport and a Vergola that shuts out the rain at the first drop gives you two covered places to entertain or just contemplate life’s many mysteries amongst veggie gardens and a chook pen. Contemplate a better lifestyle, just 12 minutes from the CBD.
Features we love…
– Much-loved and beautifully kept by the one owner for 40 years
– Extended and updated on multiple occasions
– Flexible floorplan with multiple living zones, including light-flooded casual meals zone
– Move-in-ready from day one
– Highly efficient with solar panels, Apricus solar hot water system
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Stainless steel benchtops, dishwasher and induction cooktop
– Loads of storage and separate laundry
– Electric Vergola louvre system
– Large powered carport and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Large underground water tank
– Local security alarm system
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short drive from Mitcham Square, Castle Plaza and Cumberland Park shopping precincts
– Close to a range of quality schools
CT Reference – 5397/576
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,104.40 pa
SA Water Rates – $215.42 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $189.10 pa
Land Size – 682m² approx.
Year Built – 1945
Total Build area – 243m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.